Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Today is NOT a chemo day!!!

WOW... so nice to be done. I have my days back. Today, instead of having to go to chemo, which would have been the norm, I got to have a celebration lunch. My mom and I have been going to my aunts house quite regularly on my good weeks, to visit and get out. Today we went for a celebration lunch and I had a wonderful surprise of my hubby showing up with a card and flowers to join us! It was a great way to spend part of my day.

So I figure from this day forward, I will feel better each and every day. No more toxic chemicals entering my body, only out... yeehaa! It feels fantastic!

On an energy level, im not doing to bad. I had three really busy days, and day four I was wiped. Still takes a lot out of me to be doing things, but I keep trying!

Oh, yeah, we booked our trip today!! Going to Peurto Plata for a week! So looking forward to this :)

I will try to keep up on my blog, but I find I forget, especially this time of year. CRAZINESS!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the "I'm NOT doing chemo today" excitment. Congrats on that.

    As for the energy, it'll probably come back pretty quickly. It's nice to be tired and still have *some* energy, huh? Instead of the chemo fatigue where you have no energy for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you probably enjoyed your trip. good thing that you didn't go to chemo. time to unwind and relax and give time for yourself to enjoy and live normally.

    ReplyDelete