Friday, April 26, 2013

Life sure know how to throw you curve balls

I'm not even too sure where to start, so much has happened over the past couple months I can hardly wrap my head around things.

First thing is that we are moving three provinces over since my hubby received a promotion so we were all set to move and join him and now that will take longer than we wanted. Still don't have a timeline but hopefully after my next appointment we will.

ahh yes, next appointment... this is with a hematologist? Bone marrow transplant team guy...

yep, if you know anything about the Cancer world you would have guessed by now what has happened. I have relapsed. The cancer that ever so nicely went away with my first line chemo has returned. In a new spot, only one area affected thankfully. So it looks like my oncologist had decided that a Stem Cell Transplant is the best chance of getting the cure.

I wont know the whole plan until the 29th of May when I see the new doc, so its just speculate till I see the plan...

really wish I wasn't restarting the blog for this reason

No comments:

Post a Comment