Friday, May 3, 2013

Tired of being tired...

what more is there to say, lol... I get lots of sleep, lots of rest, and am still tired most of the time. I guess this was the big clue that something was off with my body, it happened last time too. But right now when I have so much to try and do before treatment begins, I find myself just wanting to sit on the couch and do nothing. So sometimes I do.

Feeling a little alone right now, I have lots of people who can be of support, but its tough when no one know what you are going through. Some days, or who am I kidding, everyday I just wish I could curl up in my hubbys arms and everything would be better. Only 3 more weeks till he gets to come home again... too bad we have to attend the big appointment then. At least we will know what and when, or I sure as hell hope we do!!

Ok, enough of the rambling pity party...

Day 5 of the squat challenge I am doing... 70 squats today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment