Monday, July 15, 2013

BEA...M

Well we are working on the BEA portion of BEAM, I had B the first day, the 4 days in-between I am loaded up with EA and on day 6 (Thursday) I get M. Friday is transplant day... day zero, re-birthday, what ever you want to call it I have heard many names, lol... but a big day none the least.

So I am fairing pretty good, getting a little nauseous but nothing extreme, getting a little tired and emotional due to the tiredness but what can you expect when you are woken up multiple times a night to go pee and get vitals done. Its a fun time I tell ya.

I have a great roommate and great nurses which is fantastic. Our one male nurse has a blast with us and holds pissing contests to see who peed the most. She beats me everytime by a few hundred ml buts its always close, lol... gotta make fun where you can around here!

Starting to go a little stir crazy, walk figure 8s in the halls between the two wards to maintain my sanity. Provided there is any left at this point, lol...

Hubby spends lots of his days here which helps a lot, just having a tough evening missing the kids like crazy tonight.  Skype is helpful but you cant get cuddles through it :(

Still got my hair, falling out slowly, should be interesting to see how long it takes to all fall out.

Well Im going to go do some figure 8s and enjoy the views.

Goodnight my dear family, friends, and followers

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you are doing well! Best wishes from your friends at the forums.(hope4all)

    ReplyDelete