Wednesday, July 3, 2013

enjoying life in the moment

Not much going on health wise this week which is a nice change. Picked up my Neupogen shots today which I start on Friday. Not looking forward to more shots on a daily basis but what can you do. I have heard taking Claritin can help with the bone pain it causes so that's what I am going to try. Want to be able to enjoy my last weekend at home without pain if possible. If not I have T-3s to fall back on. It will be a good weekend one way or another.

Had some bloodwork done this morning, it went well. The tech got it on the first try and it didn't even hurt. Last blood draw will be Sunday. After my Neupogen shot on Sunday its off to Vancouver for the next 6 or so weeks... boy am I going to miss everyone, especially the kidlets. Enjoying my time with them now however. And we are hooking up Skype to keep in contact so im sure that will be helpful to us all.

Spending most of this week trying to visit lots of friends before I go over, over the weekend we had a family wedding and BBQ so I spent all weekend with a tonne of the family which was terrific. We don't get that much family in one place too often so its great to catch up, and of course get lots of hugs from everyone. I never turn down a hug, just ask anyone I used to work with, lol... Im a hugger, lol ;)

Will probably be quiet over the next few days besides the visiting I am trying to get in, so hope to update Friday night and let you know how the shot went... cross your fingers for no bone pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment