Thursday, November 10, 2011

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...

but its a dark tunnel to get through still. Thats about how I feel right now. The end is just around the corner, so close I can almost taste it. It just this yucky stuff I need to get through that make the tunnel so dark.

As for my 7th infusion, pretty uneventful compared to last one that I still have a bump from. The Dr. figures its a ruptured vein, and will resolve itself eventually. The problems I did encounter this time were getting my bloodwork done the day before. I had never had bloodwork problem, but she couldn't find a vein and I would not let her at my good side. It needed to be free for the infusion the next day. So she ended up doing a butterfly in my hand, which worked, just a little more painful! Oh, and my infusion took 5.5 hours because we had to wait 45 minutes for the evil drug to arrive! At least my nurse got the vein on the first time and all drugs went in smoothly. We all tell ourselves that we just need my veins to co-operate one more time...

ONE MORE TIME...
ONE MORE TIME...

yep, its good to say that...

I will write at another point on the feelings of being close to being done, but not today... im getting tired, and surprisingly there mixed emotions at being done... since sure, im done chemo soon... but am I even actually done cancer? Food for thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment