Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Enjoying my good days

So thats what I have been up to. Quite honestly im getting tired of the same type of blogs coming out. Its good, then bad, repeat. Its annoying to write, so im sure its annoying to read! So im not blogging as much. I am getting through the bad days as best I can, and trying to enjoy my good days to the fullest.

So in part of those good days, I went to vancouver with my hubby for the night. He was going work related, so I just tagged along. We had a great night last night watching the hockey game, even though our beloved Canucks didn't win. We were glad we didnt end up forking over way too much money for tickets though. We would love to go and see a game, but for some reason has super expensive tickets!|So we watched the game and had dinner instead. It was nice to get out, and not too overwhelming (well it was as first when it was super busy when we arrived, but it did quiet down as people left to go to the game, since we were only a couple blocks away from all the action)

This morning I woke up and relaxed a little, then went over to the shopping center for a couple hours. It was nice to get out and feel human, especially since my rough days are getting rougher! We stayed at an amazing hotel, and that was a great experience itself!

So im just heading into my good week, and I feel pretty darn good... might try to do something fun this weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment