Friday, September 2, 2011

Ahhhhh Sleep is a wonderful thing!

So I had a much better sleep last night. Slept like a baby for 8.5 hours!! It was so nice to wake up and feel kinda refreshed.

So now im waiting for the heavy fatigue to set in. I find it usually hits today at some point, im thinking it because I dont take the steroid after last night... its the one that causes insomnia and keeps me going a little during the day.

On a very positive note, still no nausea!! The drugs in that department work wonders... maybe too well, as I am afraid to step on a scale with the way I eat recently!! Guess its much better than the alternative though!

Another positive thing right now is the great support I am getting from friends... some of these friends were more of an acquaintance to start, and now some great friendships are forming... you know who are you are and I am thankful to you for coming into my life right now instead of running away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment