Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Had a very good week!

So the past week has been a good one for me! It seems so weird to be writing that after the past 6 weeks beforehand not being all that pleasant, even in my good week!

So this week I had zero pain!! Woohoo!!! And my energy levels seemed to be higher than before as well. That may be in part that I was not in pain!

So today I spent a couple hours out scrapbooking after I went to the gym to say hi to my old workout buddies! It was nice to say hi to everyone, even though I couldn't stay and work out. That is a part of my life I really miss right now.

Been out shopping a few times over the week as well which has been fun! I found a great new scarf for my head too!

Oh, yea, my mother looked at my hair the other night and says " you look like a porcupine with a haircut" We all laughed so hard! So here is the porcupine hair!


I look so much balder on these pictures!! Or maybe the mirror lies to me, lol

So all in all I did have a good week. People are amazed at how good I look and how well I am tolerating treatment. The bad days are bad, I know that, as do my close friends and family. But this week the good days were really good!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that you have been feeling really good! That is awesome!!!!! Here's to many more weeks like this one :)

    ReplyDelete