Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's all going away...

My hair that is... not that is much left to lose now. It has been falling out with a vengeance the last couple of days. Woke up this morning to lots of little hairs all over my pillow... ewww.....

Even though this is all expected to happen, it does still suck. I know my head has a nice shape, and it looks pretty good shaved... but im still worried how it will actually look completely bald... need to learn how to do a scarf thing for my head... internet research here I come!

As for my pain issues, went to the walk in clinic friday for some help. We have me on Percocet now for the pain. It helps. My pain isnt lasting as long as last time either, so thats nice. Starting to feel better all ready...

More tired this time around though... maybe i pushing myself too much... who knows!

1 comment:

  1. Shanna, I hope that you know that if you need anything whatsoever, Scott and I are here. Just email or call, or even knock on the door. I just want you to know that the support is there.

    ReplyDelete