Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Treatment #3

is done!!! Almost at my 1/2 way point... I can't wait!!

So today was like the others... hooked up to the IV for about 5 hours. All the injections went well. We found a juicy vein to try to help with the pain I have been having following. If in doubt, I do have the good painkillers now!!

A little more tired after this time around. I guess it really does start to hit you harder the more you go through it. I am enjoying the part of treatment where my hubby and I sit and watch a new release movie. This week we watched Thor... really enjoyed it! I find it helps to take the mind off what you are doing there... my advice would be to take a movie if anyone reading this has to go through the long infusions!

Time to get back to doing nothing, lol... thanks to my wonderful family I have the luxury of R&R whenever I need it. This is the most invaluable thing for me :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on nearing the halfway point - I looked at it as fractions most of the way through as well. Just helps somehow to know that you're a significant way toward being done. I guess we'll both be feeling like crap this weekend, as I'm doing chemo #11 today. C'est la vie.

    Looks like I'll beat you to the finish though - #12 (my last) is two weeks from today, and I can't wait :). I'll be floating out of that chair knowing I don't have to get back in it any time soon (hopefully ever!) Hang in there and you'll be doing that last treatment before you know it.

    Here's hoping the arm pain is much improved this go round as well...

    ReplyDelete